INON Strobe Z-330 type2
สโตรปเรือธง จาก INON กำลังไฟสูง Guide Number 33
มาใหม่ type2 เหมือนเดิม เพิ่มเติมคือแสงเนียนกว่า
The newly designed dome lens has carefully arranged fly-eye inner surface which suppress uneven lighting without sacrificing strobe power and beam angle (110 degree underwater) generated by INON patented T-configuration flash tubes.
The INON Z-330 provides powerful Guide Number 33, high performance and multifunction in its compact body. Its built-in optically designed dome lens offering both high power and wide 110 degree coverage underwater without any diffuser which can sacrifice power. For digital cameras, film cameras, optical connection and sync cable connection, the Z-330 strobe supports every camera system with unparalleled features.
- 110 degrees coverage UNDERWATER without diffuser.
- Powerful Guide Number 33.
- 13-step Manual Mode in addition to proven S-TTL Auto.
- Bundled "Strobe Light Shade" to prevent shining camera lens
- 220 lumen, shutter linked auto OFF Focus Light
- Easily visible conspicuous phosphorescence back control panel during day and night.
- Improved intuitive controllability with larger control dials
- Newly designed radiation system to release generated heat inside to underwater
- Optical/electrical connection compatibility.
- Minimum recycle time "approx. 1.6 sec." at Full Flash.
- On-board Wireless TTL capability