ISOTTA Housing for OLYMPUS E-M1 Mark III
An easy to use highly professional product has been created through techniques and innovations gained from years of experience. Easy access to all key/main camera controls, even with gloves, by means of clearly labelled lasered long life buttons.
The back door has a large window glass for a fine camera display and optical viewfinder view and it is entirely detached from the front body to make easier the camera fitting.
The housing stands with great stability due to sturdy and wide rubber feet located on the bottom. Ergonomic side handles are included.
• Own camera strobe open/close;
• Ergonomic camera focusing and shutter button for an easy use with gloves;
• Lens release;
• Rear control panel;
• Upper control panel;
• All controls are available on the housing;
• Two fiber optic connectors;
• Two M16 holes for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors;
• Back housing completely separable from the front housing;
• Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory);
• Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera;
• Single-hand closing knob for back housing;
• Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls;
• Wide back display viewfinder glass with optical viewfinder;
• Double O-Ring seal on all buttons and removable parts;
• Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery);
• Removable port - 102mm bayonet;
• Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening;
• Wide, rubber covered feet for solid footing on boat floors or sea floor;
• M8 hole located on upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights;
• Two M6 holes located on housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods;
• External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible;
• Depth rated to 100 metres;
• Weight: 1,000 gr;
• Size: 180 W. x 110 D. x 190 H.